- 25 Years Experience Building Tie-Downs
- Most Tie-downs Built or Assembled in the USA
- We Use The Highest Grade Products and Components
- In-house Testing Equipment to Ensure Our Products Meet Their Strength Ratings
- Tie-Down Sizes Ranging from 1 Inch up to 4 Inch Wide
- Quick ship times, most orders ship within 1-2 business days
- Most Tie-Downs can be Customized (color, length, buckle, hooks)
- Multiple Mounting Styles to fit almost any rack.
- Bolted or welded to your ladder rack. Always ready where and when you need it.
- Holds on when rope and rubber cords fail, never knotted or lost.
- Safely secures Pipe, Ladders, Lumber and most construction materials.
- Polyester strap is UV protected and water resistant. Great in all climate conditions.
- Strong, 500 lb Static Load Rating per unit.
- Fast and Simple, endless loop tie-downs
- Available in Cam Buckle or Ratchet models
- Available as 1 inch and 1.5 inch widths
- Polyester webbing is USA Made, UV Resistant, Durable and Water resistant
- Cinch Cam Buckle is a Rustproof Zinc-Diecast buckle
- Strong Working Load Limits from 350 lbs to 1000 lbs
- Strap Lengths are color coded
- All Cinch-Strap models available with stainless steel buckles
- Worried about scratching? All Cinch-Straps are available with a sewn-in protective pad under the buckle
- Assembled in the USA
Cargo Control Tie-Downs
We offer thousands of different tie-downs including Ratchet straps, Cambuckle Tie-Downs, Winch Straps, Replacement Straps and many more. All Cargo Control products can be customized to your need or application.
* Prices stated on manufacturers’ websites are MSRP and subject to change, and may not reflect actual prices offered by Ladders Unlimited & Supply, Inc.. Please inquire for specific product pricing and installation options.